BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Highs and Lows

So it's been a minute since I checked in...  I've been working nonstop (BIG problem to have... I should have reasons to complain about this more and more)  I worked on an indie film and a beauty makeover show.  High and low points?  Highs:  Being paid early and meeting and working with very talented and fun people.  Lows: An annoying crew member on the film set that CONSTANTLY had plumbers butt.  I mean, seriously, did he not feel the air up his crack every time he bent down?  And he bent down a lot...Jeez. Other than the mother of all ass cracks I've had a very busy and fun few weeks.

Lately, Kuwait has been on my mind.  I should know within two weeks when my hubby and I will be together in Kuwait.  Corporate bureaucracy... blah blah blah.  I've been shopping for less sexy American gear for my desert adventures.  Booooooooooo!  I wish I could just be me to the 100% when it comes to my wardrobe, but alas, I get enough attention as it is.  I could just see me with my hands on my hips shaking my finger at some ogling Kuwaiti man.  I hear the men stare a lot at pretty Western women.  I mean, I'm not trying to sound conceited or anything but men from my side of town don't hide the fact that they're checking you out... Gets on my nerves a lot.  I think it's just the way that they look at me... sometimes dudes grunt like they're actually having an orgasm. I mean damn, man, my pants aren't that tight.  Some men should get a clue and learn to check out women sneakily and secretly like most women do.  It would sure make me feel less violated.  Catch me on a bad day and look at my ass too long and you might get the cuss out.  On a good day, I'd smile and coyly make you feel like a piece of shit with a quick witted comment.  I'm just saying.

 I've been in a weird mood lately.  Too many people have been trying to give me their opinion about what I should do with my life... And I didn't ask for the opinion.  Can't stand people like that.  I'm getting negative.  It's time to focus on the good. I feel like I'm standing at a fork in the road.  One path leads to "What Other People Say", another is stamped with a sign leading to the town of  "A Painful Past" and the other Says "Do You".

 Just gonna live life and do me.   I seek peace and a happy family.  I will create one with my husband. I am grateful that I have a supportive, loving and generous husband that would give me the last beat of his heart if he could.  I am blessed with friends that will hold my hand and walk over fire with me if they had to.  I have every single thing that I need to live a comfortable life and opportunities that arise to bring me the things that I want.  Overall, I would say that I'm pretty fucking happy.

0 comments: