BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

What A Gift

 I can't remember the last time I spent the ENTIRE day with a group of friends and somebody didn't get on my nerves. I am so blessed to have amazing friends here in the desert. People who I actually love and adore and with the most authentic personalties.  Yesterday, I spent time with LOL, Desert Girl and Slaps.  And I had the pleasure of meeting the most pleasant Kuwaiti family who hosted an awesome time at their winter retreat in the desert.  I shot an air rifle, fed myself with the best Arabic rice and meat, fed a bunch of chickens and ducks, and fell in love with this little puppy.  Good souls, great fun and perfect weather = SMILES
  
Today is my birthday and one of  the most precious gifts I have is a group of REAL friends who lift and build each other up with raw humor, sound advice and not a speck of  bitchy jealousy.


Thanks LOL, for my cool and funky henna tattoo. 


 And Desert Girl, you really surprised me with this super elegant flower arrangement.  Thank you! I LOVE purple :) I thought my hubby sent them!  


He sent me a yummy edible arrangement.  

What a gift it is to be loved!

4 comments:

Desert Girl said...

I'm so glad you had fun! It was your birthday weekend (and it may not be over yet...)

I needed positive energy and I sure got it that day. One of those days that I'll remember years from now.

Love you, girl! I'm happy when you're happy.

Butterfly on the Wall said...

Nope, it's not over...I think I'll go ahead and treat myself to a birthday MONTH. Alls I need now is a party to get my jiggle on! hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Buttterfly.

TDF

Butterfly on the Wall said...

Thanks T!